Smartbox Solutions Ltd can offer consultants with a wide range of skills to assist with all stages of SAP implementations from Project Initiation to Go Live and Support.
Skills available include:
- ERP PM – Plant Maintenance
- ERP CS – Customer Service
- ISU Work Management
- ISU Technical Objects
- ISU Device Management
- ISU CRM Integration
- MRS – Multi Resource Scheduling
- MAM – Mobile Asset Management
- MAU – Mobile Asset Management for Utilities
- Integration with 3rd Party Products such as:
- Syclo Mobile Products
- ESRI GIS
Most recent project role:
- Solution Architect for IS-U Billing and Metering
- Changes to Market Responsibilities in The Netherlands, “Stroomopwaarts”
- IS-U Device Management, Billing
- Data Exchange messaging
- Salesforce.com Integration
- Agile & Scrum Methodology
Consultants from Smartbox Solutions have in the past reduced the risk of SAP Implementations at a number of major Utility customers in the UK. This has included customers in the Water, Gas, and Electricity industries, and in the roles of Generator, Distributor, Supplier, and Meter Operator.
Find out how to contact us.