Smartbox Solutions Ltd can offer consultancy with a wide range of skills to assist with all stages of systems implementations from Project Initiation to Go Live and Support.
Skills available include:
- IFS Cloud, ERP, EAM, FSM
- ERP, CRM, Mobile
- SAP IS-Utilities
- SAP CRM Integration
- SAP PM & CS – Plant Maintenance & Customer Service
- SAP MRS – Multi Resource Scheduling
- SAP MAM & MAU – Mobile Asset Management for Utilities
- Integration with 3rd Party Products such as:
- Syclo Mobile Products
- ESRI GIS
Most recent project role:
- Head of Systems – National Grid Smart Ltd
- Programme Manager for creation of Smart Metering partner offering MOP, MAM, MAP services in both SMETS1 and SMETS2 smart meter markets
- Full project lifecycle for new business start up in Smart Metering. Greenfield implementation from software selection to support.
- Software included; IFS, Utilisoft, Mubaloo, Dotmailer, Puzzel, EE, GBG Loqate
- See: https://internetofbusiness.com/uk-smart-meter-national-grid/
- Agile & Scrum Methodology
Smartbox Solutions have in the past reduced the risk of Software Implementations at a number of major Utility customers in the UK and Europe. This has included customers in the Water, Gas, and Electricity industries, and in the roles of Generator, Distributor, Supplier, and Meter Operator, Meter Asset Manager, Meter Asset Provisioner.